Enroll in the Power of X Program
We’re here to support you during your entire COAGADEX journey
Power of X is a free patient support program for people with hereditary factor X deficiency and their caregivers
Enroll now and speak with one of our Patient Liaisons
Here are just a few of the ways our Patient Liaisons can help you:
Information on hereditary factor X deficiency and COAGADEX
We understand information is power. That’s especially true when you have a rare bleeding disorder like factor X deficiency. Finding the information you need can help you feel more in control.
We can help you:
- Better understand your symptoms
- Learn more about taking COAGADEX
- Talk with your doctor about your needs
And much more—just ask!
Connecting with others in the factor X community
Having hereditary factor X deficiency makes you 1 in a million. But you don’t have to feel alone. We’re here to provide support and connection. We’ll listen and help you get what you need.
- Wish you knew someone else who is going through the same thing? We can help you find ways to connect with others who have hereditary factor X deficiency, or with other parents or caregivers
- We can also help connect you with your local and national factor X communities
Understanding treatment access
Your Power of X Patient Liaison can help answer your questions about finding care and treatment.
- How do you find a Hemophilia Treatment Center (HTC) or doctor nearby that treats patients with hereditary factor X deficiency?
- Which specialty pharmacies are options for you to obtain COAGADEX?
- What information is available on insurance and copay support?
Call for answers on these — and more!
Connect with Us
Complete the form below to connect with us about the POWER of X program, or to ask a question.
You can also call toll-free: (844) 424-1010 (Monday through Friday 9 am to 7 pm Eastern Time)
Kedrion works with the following pharmacies to make COAGADEX available for you.
Optum Infusion Pharmacy
Hemophilia treatment centers
Many patients with bleeding disorders seek diagnosis and treatment at a Hemophilia Treatment Center (HTC). More than 140 HTCs are found across the US. They provide high-quality care for people with all types of bleeding disorders. Talk with your doctor about HTCs.
Call us with any questions you may have
Toll-free (844) 424-1010 (Monday through Friday 9 am to 7 pm Eastern Time)
Kedrion is proud that COAGADEX is available for anyone with hereditary factor X deficiency.
Indications and Usage for COAGADEX
COAGADEX, a plasma-derived blood coagulation factor X concentrate, is indicated in adults and children with hereditary factor X deficiency for:
- Routine prophylaxis to reduce the frequency of bleeding episodes
- On-demand treatment and control of bleeding episodes
- Perioperative management of bleeding in patients with mild, moderate and severe hereditary factor X deficiency
Contraindication for COAGADEX
COAGADEX is contraindicated in patients who have had life-threatening hypersensitivity reactions to COAGADEX.
Important Safety Information for COAGADEX
Allergic type hypersensitivity reactions, including anaphylaxis, are possible with COAGADEX. If symptoms occur, patients should discontinue use of the product immediately, contact their physician, and administer appropriate treatment.
The formation of neutralizing antibodies (inhibitors) to factor X is a possible complication in the management of individuals with factor X deficiency. Carefully monitor patients taking COAGADEX for the development of inhibitors by appropriate clinical observations and laboratory tests.
COAGADEX is made from human plasma and may contain infectious agents, e.g. viruses, the variant Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease (vCJD) agent and, theoretically, the Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease (CJD) agent. No cases of transmission of viral diseases, vCJD or CJD, have been associated with the use of COAGADEX.
In clinical studies, the most common adverse reactions (frequency ≥5% of subjects) with COAGADEX were infusion site erythema, infusion site pain, fatigue and back pain.