Product Access: COAGADEX Is Available Through These Specialty Pharmacies and Distributors:
The COAGADEX Copay Support Program
If your patient has a prescription for COAGADEX and is having difficulty paying for their medication, Kedrion may be able to help.
- The COAGADEX Copay Support Program can help cover out-of-pocket expenses for a COAGADEX prescription. Some restrictions apply.
- The COAGADEX Copay Support Program is easy to use, with no cards required.
Physicians or Pharmacists:
To see if a patient qualifies, and for full rules and eligibility, please click here.
Rules and eligibility
- The COAGADEX Copay Support Program is for patients who have a valid prescription for COAGADEX regardless of financial need
- The program is valid for out-patient use only
- Not valid for prescriptions reimbursed by Medicaid, Medicare, VA, TRICARE, or any other federal or state healthcare programs
- Not valid where prohibited by health insurance provider or by law
- Non-medication expenses, such as ancillary infusion supplies, are not eligible
- Kedrion reserves the right to rescind, revoke, or change the program rules at any time, in whole, or in part at any time without notice
Support for patients during their entire COAGADEX journey
Power of X is a free patient support program for people
with hereditary factor X deficiency and their caregivers
Patients can enroll online or contact a Patient Liaison
Here are just a few of the ways the Power of X Patient Liaisons can help patients:
Information on factor X deficiency and COAGADEX
- Understanding symptoms
- Learning about COAGADEX
- Working with a healthcare team
And much more!
Connecting with others in the factor X community
- Connecting with other patients, parents, or caregivers
- Participating in local and national support communities
Understanding treatment access
- Hemophilia Treatment Centers (HTCs)
- Specialty pharmacies
- Insurance and copay support
Connect with Us
As the maker of COAGADEX, Kedrion is here to support you and your patients.
Complete the form below to connect with us for more information or to ask a question.
You can also call Kedrion toll-free at 844-427-5872 for more information or to ask a question.
Indications and Usage for COAGADEX
COAGADEX, a plasma-derived blood coagulation factor X concentrate, is indicated in adults and children with hereditary factor X deficiency for:
- Routine prophylaxis to reduce the frequency of bleeding episodes
- On-demand treatment and control of bleeding episodes
- Perioperative management of bleeding in patients with mild, moderate and severe hereditary factor X deficiency
Contraindication for COAGADEX
COAGADEX is contraindicated in patients who have had life-threatening hypersensitivity reactions to COAGADEX.
Important Safety Information for COAGADEX
Allergic type hypersensitivity reactions, including anaphylaxis, are possible with COAGADEX. If symptoms occur, patients should discontinue use of the product immediately, contact their physician, and administer appropriate treatment.
The formation of neutralizing antibodies (inhibitors) to factor X is a possible complication in the management of individuals with factor X deficiency. Carefully monitor patients taking COAGADEX for the development of inhibitors by appropriate clinical observations and laboratory tests.
COAGADEX is made from human plasma and may contain infectious agents, e.g. viruses, the variant Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease (vCJD) agent and, theoretically, the Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease (CJD) agent. No cases of transmission of viral diseases, vCJD or CJD, have been associated with the use of COAGADEX.
In clinical studies, the most common adverse reactions (frequency ≥5% of subjects) with COAGADEX were infusion site erythema, infusion site pain, fatigue and back pain.